Kindan Shitei de Breakthrough - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

@ParagonNight i dont think other readers will appreciate all the effort going to waste on the first fight. I think it would make more sense if Eirth was the dark horse, wins all but the finals, and the final battle ends with a draw. That way, Eirth is humbled enough to not get cocky, and purely motivated to improve himself.

All that hype for the cliffhanger 😩. Now I have to wait and look for something as interesting like this to read.

BRUUHH the next chapter is released14. January. .WTF its so fking slow... ahhh.. +- 1 week for translations.. fk.. Once a month manga fking sucks.

Is this based in a novel? I hope he ends with Sadith in the ending (even if I'm afraid there will be some drama because his master is who destroyed their hometown plus parents)

The MC is very unfortunate, if he tries his hardest no one acomplish him beside Sadith. If he don't try they reproach even more, and only Sadith support him.

I think in the next chapters, the heros will identify his abilitys as the same as the demon king or he injury his opponent by mistake and is banished.

me trying to figure out what "I will become... one day remaining means": 🤡

I wonder if his dad and the other heroes will be a bit sus about his fighting style and magic being very familiar.

Is it going to be the rise of the new demon king? That'd cool. Son of hero who choos the "right" path despite being hated by humanity and so he called the demon king.

Users who are viewing this thread