Kindan Shitei de Breakthrough - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

@iykoou

what comes later in the novel makes sense of all of this and it does a decent job of exploring this

this isn't the typical power fantasy manga, this also has some coming of age elements as well, I hope the manga adapts that well

Tis is kinda sad but also relieving, the mc is slowly losing interest in what people think about him and solely want to strive higher
@aKibblerujz exactly me at first but he's a guy

My guess would be mc completely mob the earth with his enemy, but the noble see that as a not hero way and he fall deeper.

Double-page supporter
Yeah boi i love this mc, need more chapters and thank you for the translating!!

@JY-uwu Chapters 34-43, but I highly encourage you to read all of part 1 (43chaps). It sets up the emotion and weight of what's about to happen better than the manga.

Dex-chan lover
my excitement is peaking so I might need to move onto the LN lol

Dex-chan lover
I want his shitty parents to feel extreme guilt for neglecting their son all this time.

I actually can't wait for the next chapter and see him win, fuck his parents especially the shitty father

As much as I would love to see him win, I would personally feel like it would be a cop out. I would much prefer a draw or a really really close loss due to a simple mistake. Would drive him further I think.

Double-page supporter
A little more context on Eirth parents' reaction to him picking a fight with Rival, because people are shitting at them for the wrong reasons:
they kept an eye on all the contestants in the tournament and realized Eirth was way weaker than most of them (this was when he was just starting his trainning with Treynar) and came to the conclusion that Eirth had absolutely no chance to win at all, hence all their "support" to not worry if he loses and just try his best. So, when he goes ahead and pulls that stunt, they naturally worry that he's being stupidly reckless, but the king realizes his resolve and stops them before they can say anything.

Users who are viewing this thread