Kindan Shitei de Breakthrough - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Bruh it's sickening seeing the closest to Eirth is the one that failed to figure out what he feels they're a failure as a family.
Actually you know what scratch that they don't give a f*ck about his problem hell, they don't even ask about it

Demon Lord knows the kid better than the parents. I love the master-disciple duo.

Not spoiler but just incase,
I bet someone will notice demon lord arts is being used by MC and not so good things will happen.

@trenslime

Less doping, more straightening someone's spine through massages. Something that is naturally ocuring, tha fixing is not giving something artificial but letting your body work as it should.

Fed-Kun's army
Nice, just wish the updates were faster, I hate cliffhangers.

His Dad and Mother will recognize the technique from Eirth and Sadith will get ptsd about the tragedy of her parents in the past because the techniques is from the demon lord treynar and Eirth will run away

Im Excited to Meet Jotaro Kujo from s4

Dex-chan lover
Eh, I still hate this. How can everyone be so blatantly “Individuality sucks! I need you to be exactly like the shitty dad that never spent time raising you”?

Fed-Kun's army
WHY do GREAT MANGAS ARE LIGHT NOVEL ADAPTATIONS!!!!!!

I WANT TO SEE WHAT IS AHEAD!!!!

WHERE IS THIS IN THE NOVEL!!!!!

I cannot wait, guys, which chapter is this on the WN? I just want to continue read it from WN
Thanks

HOLY FUCK
Guys, I checked the raws for chapter , and its
SOOOOOO much worse than in the WN.
It will tear your heart apart.

Contributor
This seems like it's likely to end as a lesson on why you shouldn't encourage a bunch of teenage punk-ass kids high on emotions and hormones to fight a "duel as warriors" in school. ~w~;

Users who are viewing this thread