Kindan Shitei de Breakthrough

@assman162
you know what's worse ? it's that the parents were the only decent part of that trainwreck full of shit
the demon king was a little interesting but the way he lead him
since leaving the capital is absolutely retarded

Dex-chan lover
@me474

yeah i pretty much only really care about the very broken parent/child relationship which is the only interesting and somewhat unique part of this setting, but the novel (and thus the manga in the future) doesn't care at all about it. it's forgotten about very quickly, it just turns into shonen tournament simulator.

Up until this chapter it still feel amazing the feeling that keep wanting what happen next, how it would turned out...
But a spoiler from those who have read the novel that it would eventually become boring i wonder at what chapter it would be in the manga and maybe i hope the manga take different path story to make it keep interesting😂

Black and white panel : "this green colored energy" / Colored panel : Blue.

I've read the novel and boy...

He used a technique that only the Demon Lord ever used, and the demon lord used it to destroy Sadis/Sadiz' hometown, killing the entire village.

You can read the rest on NU, and prepare your heart, it's gonna be heartbreaking....

Start reading from chapter 36 (IIRC) if you want to know the rest

Anyways, thank you for the translation!!!

Group Leader
This... smells bad.

I wish I could explain it better; sometimes, reading a story just gives me a very strong feeling of "this is going to go to utter s**t eventually, don't get emotionally invested".

I'll come back after a couple dozen chapters and ask if my fears came true.

Fed-Kun's army
As of ch 50 in the novel
It is a well crafted story, I hope the manga doesnt botch this because it seems really good from what im seeing

uff the title sounds like Material arts but the story is a royal academy one and i dont line any type of school in mangas cause they are always full of cliches aka boring or 0815 shit

i dont know if everyone is gonna get what I mean but this manga just doesn't feel good in other mangas i really like they feel good the whole time but this one makes me feel triggered the whole time

Dex-chan lover
Wait so from what other spoilers are saying
this doesn't even go further into Erith's totally broken relationships with his "friends" and family? That's kinda a shame, that's like the one thing that makes this unique. They gotta resolve that.
That sucks if true. I was about to jump on the LN cause i was so invested.

E: Well the novel handled the fight better imo. One of the perks of being an omniscient reader. Knowing what everyone is thinking definitely added to the scene.
and things do get resolved, somewhat, not totally but that will probably happen much later. At least his family realizes how much they messed up. With that it's wrapped up enough for the journey to commence. Glad i read the novel. Looking forward to how the manga adapts it.

the tournament starts at chp 35, 36 is the actual beginning of the fight

Users who are viewing this thread