Kindan Shitei de Breakthrough

XTt5QHC.png

manga is mediocre and the novel is shit and contradict itself in every way and despite the theme being about exploring morale and how everything is not so black and white the characters are indeed black and white his family and friends are good people who care for him despite his inferiority complex and the demons are basically saints who suffer from extreme trauma because of abuse from bad humans (thugs and mafia )

@NorakReal
i believe where earth and sadith met is in a hospital bed being unconscious after she and earth got teleport. after that and gotten back her memories, she ask earth how did become strong, earth tells everything including treynar. she accepts but she still hates treynar for everything and curses him if anything happened to earth
im not to sure if im right, i stopped at 191 and dont remember well and also google translate being weird

This is gold i rate it 9.5/10 but after reading the novel i changed it to 10/10 because the web novel is soo goood and i love it, There are so many plot twists and you cant at all predict anything in the plot its definitely worth a read and it refreshes you .Honestly i rate it 9.5/10 because rn the art style isnt that good like you know s tier like mato slave , one punch man and naze boku but it does suit the manga .So im ok with it ALSO I DO RECOMMEND YOU TO READ WEB NOVEL IT LIKE ACTUALLY FALLS IN MY TOP 5 BEST NOVELS/LIGHT NOVELS,WHICH ARE BASICALLY BOOKS WITH LEGIT BEST PLOTS AND STUFF AND LIKE THEY RETAIN 4.5+ RATINGS WITH OVER 1 MILLION REVIEWS ISH
-PERCY JACKSON
-HARRY POTTER
-AN EMBER IN THE ASHES
-HUNGER GAMES
-BREAKTHROUGH BROUGHT BY FORBIDDEN MASTER AND DISCIPLE
BUT OBVS PJO AND AN EMBER IN THE ASHES ARE TOP 3 BECAUSE PLOT AND STORY AND CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT ARE AT ANOTHER LEVEL!

Dex-chan lover
UPDATEE PLZZ. The last chapter was updated last year. How much longer are you gonna make me wait?

The novel is good until like chapter 40 or so, after 90 it all becomes generic as fuck. But the first 40 chapters are really really good.

Dex-chan lover
this series turns into turbo-shonen at around chapter 40 of the novel. so it becomes real shit, is what im saying. the mc just fucks around the world getting stronger. thats it. just training montage after training montage.

also his parents are very, very fucking toxic lmao. fuck those parents, and fuck the novel for not pointing out more that they are shitty parents.

@NorakReal chill, and also no, the novel of this would be around an 8/10 because there some key points I want to say but won’t that makes you pissed and petty the Mc....bro chill, creepy as hell yo....

@Eren74 the raw has been uploaded for awhile now. Since January 14 to be exact. But you need to chill and be patient because there might be reasons why they translate later than the update

Users who are viewing this thread