Kine-san no 1-ri de Cinema - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - Neon Genesis Evangelion

Dex-chan lover
This is too relatable.

"THIS SHIT DOESN'T EVEN HAVE AN ENDING" AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Double-page supporter
I've related to a lot of this series, but never so much as this chapter. Just sublime.

Contributor
This is the perfect chapter.

And I was wondering when Shin Godzilla was mentioned, this chapter is from 2016 I believe. Kine will do Godzilla movies in the far future (the most recent volume).

Dex-chan lover
Great idea, give someone who hasn't watched TV anime before a series where the final episode was an inconclusive pile of garbage that sparked so much outrage they had to make a movie to have an actual conclusion. Sorta. Kinda.

This is a great way to discourage someone from watching TV anime because there's always the chance it has no actual ending.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone surround the new watchers of the series in a mannered distance to congratulate them

clap clap

Aggregator gang
Hoo boy, as soon as I saw the chapter title I knew this was gonna be a ride and a half.

Fed-Kun's army
This series is such a gold, thanks for the translations. The rollercoaster of emotion in this chapter really sums up NGE pretty neatly, I just can feel the enthusiasm the author have for the title featured in the chapters. And the author finally did a Tarantino film on the latest chapter!! looking forward to that one.

Fed-Kun's army
really tho, go to hell with eva..........
and here i'm waiting for so fucking long for 3.0+1.0
why am i suffering this shit ?

Dex-chan lover
If this glorious series ever gets an anime things are gonna feel so meta lol.
(also don't kill me guys but I still haven't managed to get through the first NGE episodes, the MC's is just so insufferable to me)

Users who are viewing this thread