Kine-san no 1-ri de Cinema - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Star Wars Episode V: Three Idiots Strike Back

Dex-chan lover
Really wish the translations were faster. But i appreciate what i get nonetheless.

Nice chapter though.

Personally I want more cast development now, especially between Satou and Kine, even as someone who doesn't like Yuri at all, i would love to see them together.

Contributor
At the very least I like in this series how continuity contributes heavily in the interactions.

Dex-chan lover
Surprised she outed herself like that, more as being a weirdo on a table than being a movie fan, no less.

Anyways, also great to see this series after quite a while, thanks for the translation.

*edit* @Darklight99 Considering in this chapter it mentioned how old one of the earlier chapters was (2016, was it?), I think this is a publishing speed thing more than translation speed, probably.

Dex-chan lover
@Fari Well the cover art is from volume 7 while we're still on volume 3, so even with just the current published stuff, we're not even halfway done.

well i do like that when talking with friend about anime or someshit about series movie LOL

Dex-chan lover
Oh my god, I really love this manga. You can tell how much love the author pours in this manga with all the references and such.
Also this chapter perfectly portrays how obnoxious Star Wars fans can be.

Contributor
So, starting with Ep.IV (A New Hope) or Ep.I (Phantom Menace) I can understand.
But why would you insist on starting with Ep.V (Empire Strikes Back), especially with the big reveal?

i wonder if the author will make a chapter about justice league snyder cut hype.

Dex-chan lover
I kinda felt bad for them, even if they couldn't read the atmosphere and were a bit... overenthusiastic and borderline power-harassing their underlings.

@justforthelulz I think he is one of "those guys" ("Episode V is superior in any way. IV is flawled, dated and contraproducent, you don't really need it to understand the triology"). He is probably a supporter of the "flashback order" too (IV-V-II-III-VI with I as optional)

Users who are viewing this thread