Kingdom - Ch. 662 - Why We Fight

Suugen shouldn't blame himself , if there's anyone to blame it's Shin, he's the one not doing enough . how can you hope to be a great general if you're 10,000 man army falls to pieces just because 2 people are missing , so I should just kill this one infantry commander and the rest of the dominos will fall apart.
This isn't a tea party , and if you're lacking competent officers , request some veterans. Why are you ponding over the new recruits.

Dex-chan lover
Kyoukai seems to live with a constant death flag over her head.

Dex-chan lover
While it is annoying Hi Shin Unit is lagging behind(again) I'm always interested in some Kyoukai action, supernatural or not. Whatever is going to happen now, she should definitely come out extra badass out of it, even though I don't know how can you make her even better.

Regarding that mysterious shadow. Kyoukai's sword broke a little during her fight with Houken. I can't remember its exact origins, but assuming it's some sort of keepsake passed down through the generations of her assassins clan it's probably some sort of spirit of slaughter and murder sealed within it or the souls of the past generations of her clan, which also shouldn't be exactly benevolent.

Dex-chan lover
Akakin joining the Gaku ka unit is one of the best fanservices i have ever read

Double-page supporter
You don´t understand, the Hi Shin Unit must always be the underdog 🤡

Uuh, I really like the new additions to Moutens and Ouhons armies, they really needed some more interesting and strong commanders. Also, it's good to see that the Hi Shin unit didn't just brush off their tremendous losses and continue as if nothing happened. The last war left a huge mark on them and it would be strange if they didn't need any healing. I wonder how they plan to heal and grow from this.

Apart from that, as many others I'm not really a fan of the supernatural aspects, but I guess we'll have to see where this all goes.

Lmaoing at the clowns who thought the hi shin army wouldn't be lagging behind. It would be even more ridiculous for them to not be.

Dex-chan lover
Mouten's men blushing at their commander... 🤔

Well, Mouten is a pretty boy after all... 😛

Ya know. People always tend to forget just how important sub-commanders are and the Hi Shin Army (not unit anymore since Shin is now a general) is now expierencing this. The reason I think why the other two aren't suffering as much is due to their fathers and the commanders they have supplied. Sucks that Hi Shin Army doesn't have the resources to plug up the holes that have been formed but that's war for ya. Always the underdog and that's why we support them.

Users who are viewing this thread