Kingdom - Ch. 669 - Shiki

Dex-chan lover
PqoavY9.gif

Ok

So is this some interlude for another gal like Kyoukai to join the Hi Xin unit? I mean after what Kyoukai had to do, we don’t know the repercussions or effects after saving Xin so maybe there’s a need for someone like her? Then she’ll join under Kyoukai’s unit?

Meh. The Qin still haven't conquered a single country, and the author choose to spend his chapters following a shitty character.

I mean, I DO understand that we need to focus on some characters to make them grow, but to focus on a new character that most likely wouldn't put a dent on the plot of conquering all of China is utterly wasteful.

Dex-chan lover
@Eunieberry Maybe? Kyoukai become a strategy type commander while she become the tip of her spear. Or this is a foreshadow that Kyoukai will become a general too in the future (she need a strong deputy who excel in offense). Or nothing at all. Well next chapter will answer that, is she stay or not.

ANOTHER USELESS CHAPTER TO WANK KYOUKAI WOW THANKS, SHE'S GONNA LEARN TELEPORTATION NEXT?

If only schizophrenia was this easy to cure. Then again, science has yet to test psychological duels to the death

maybe they should

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if Rei will join the unit? Obviously she wouldn't be as powerful as shown so far, since that came from this unhealthy "darkness", but it would be nice to have her. Like Nunally said in the earlier comments, since Kyoukai is the strategic type, it is wiser for her to stay more in the back, but then she needs someone actually strong in her unit to be at the front. Not to mention that the other guys all had cool additions to their armies.

Users who are viewing this thread