Kingdom - Ch. 669 - Shiki

Dex-chan lover
Hey Shiki, who are you flexing on by holding a speech the length of the Gettysburg Adress with a sword stuck through your everything? Ever considered saying any of that stuff at any earlier point?

Well, looks like my hunch was right. Rei was misunderstood, blinded by the death of Shiki by her own hands. I'm glad that Kyoukai made her remember what Shiki said to her during the latter's dying moments.
Sure, filler chapters can be boring AF, but sometimes they can shed some light of some questions that we had about everything tho.
Oh, I can't imagine if Rei joined the Hi Shin Unit. The army will be unstoppable hoho
Thanks for the translation. See ya on next updates 😊😊

For me, the only thing I am happy for is the possibility of Rei joining the army ^^

Man everyones such a got damb critic nowadays. It's a manga ya'll want something "realistic" read the source material. You think the last few arcs have been shitty? This manga is 15 years old it happens! Go read something that meets high standards like HxH or Berserk and their once a year chapters due to "back problems" and idol addictions.

Users who are viewing this thread