Kingdom - Ch. 746 - A Lacking Quality

Dex-chan lover
Reading this chapter by chapter is a mistake but goddamnit the amount of curiosity that I need to hold if I don't read it is way worse

Fed-Kun's army
Kanki: "I would never think to sacrifice my clan members before my very eyes just to save my own hide. Too painful of a sight, yeah?"

Which makes me think he might be fine with sacrificing himself for the clan. I just hope that sacrifice means the death of Riboku, probably by the hands of Shin? Which would be the final step for him to be one of the Six Great Generals.

idk.. just an idea

Double-page supporter
Kanki or Riboku, either die is fine. Just. Die already please.
Spoiler: we will know in March.

Kanki: "I would never think to sacrifice my clan members before my very eyes just to save my own hide. Too painful of a sight, yeah?"

Which makes me think he might be fine with sacrificing himself for the clan. I just hope that sacrifice means the death of Riboku, probably by the hands of Shin? Which would be the final step for him to be one of the Six Great Generals.

idk.. just an idea
In history, Riboku death is an execution by his own zhao king, but idk if the manga will follow that and make Riboku dead in battle

Contributor
How come this chapter was like 15 pages of slaughter and yet we’ve gone like five volumes without a major character dying

Power Uploader
Fuck I am so tired of this. Just die! I don't care. One of them die already... This is just getting stupid. In the past we had swift battles that one char could die in a couple of panels now we have chapters without a person of importance dying...

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the author has always thought Riboku is a way cooler antagonist than he actually is. Other characters talking him up doesn't make him interesting, and it sure doesn't foster the kind of relationship I want with antagonists. Rooting for them to get written out of the story is a lot different from rooting against them in the story.

To be fair, that's how I feel about Kanki too. This whole dichotomy is boring as hell.

Last edited:
Based on history, none of these two will die in this battle. Lol....

It took 17 years to get here, and were no where close to the fall of Zhao

Double-page supporter
Based on history, none of these two will die in this battle. Lol....

It took 17 years to get here, and were no where close to the fall of Zhao
Well, the fall of Zhao means the story will soon reach the end.

(I'm talking about State of Dai, ruled by the 1st prince who is in exile for now).

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the author has always thought Riboku is a way cooler [...] than he actually is. Other characters talking him up doesn't make him interesting
Completely offtopic but that's how I feel about Luo Guanzhong and his obsession with Guan Yu and Zhuge Liang lol

Users who are viewing this thread