Kingdom - Ch. 755 - Fated Day

It's such a minor thing I know. But whenever a character that is a important side character or MC and does that stupid 'surprised face with sweat dripping down"' gets me so fucking frustrated. Such a stupid design choice. I get it when a nameless side npc uses it or when it's used sparingly. Keyword; Sparingly.

Double-page supporter
Maron mercenaries who can fight in the mountains, conduct night operations, guerilla tactics and informational warfare. Hopefully they get regularly hired by the Hi Shin Unit in the near future as supplementary troops. If Hi Shin Unit is lacking something it's a disposable detachment unit that can do all the above. They have the numbers but try their best to weather the attrition from losing their fodder to protecting their upper echelon. Hiring outside help that can do the dirty work that the unit can't do, would be perfect.

Double-page supporter
Call him unimpressive, didn't have many achievement, or stand out among qin general.

But Hakurou is someone that manage to wrangle both brutal Kanki and threcherous Ousen under his wing. Not to mention raising MouBu into that monster.
He was a great general who was a father to many great generals of the next generations. His son Moubu, his two deputy disciples Kanki and Ousen, the three young talent Mouten, Ouhon and Shin.

Users who are viewing this thread