Kingdom - Ch. 756 - The Next Strategy

Dex-chan lover
I' not sure Shin is the best to pick for a recon mission LOL
Tbf Tou (historically: Neishi Teng) is doing the recon, I think Shin is there to learn from Tou on how to be a Great General

Right now, we should be around 231 BC, not sure when in the year exactly. But the scouting mission in Han continues until 230 BC, which is when Tou/Neishi Teng wrecks them, and Han is assimilated by the Kingdom of Qin. It's possible Li Xin/Shin is with him when this happens, but the conquering of Han was basically a 3 sentence footnote lol. Not too much information around this event.

It seems that a full-scale assault on Zhao begins once again a year later, in 229 BC, and Wang Jian/Ousen, Qiang Lei/Kyoukai, and Yang Duan He/Yotanwa are the ones to lead the charge against the Zhao capital of Handan/Kantan, against Li Mu/Riboku, to a stalemate. Remember that Ousen and Yotanwa are Great Generals - seems like Kyoukai becomes at least a full-fledged general, if not a Great General herself. However, some conflicting sources say that Kyoukai went with them under Li Xin/Shin's orders, so who knows. Maybe Shin is a Great General by this time.

Second fun fact - this is also around the time Riboku is assassinated. He'll finally be gone y'all

So, the delegation's aiming for Han Feizi, eh...
And seems like the next arc will be the start of the first domino to fall, AKA the destruction of a state proper. This will change the whole playing board.

Fed-Kun's army
Its a little disappointing that we're giving up on zhao for now but i guess i cant really see how the story will continue after riboku falls since hes been the ultimate opponent pretty much since the war section of the manga started

Tbf Tou (historically: Neishi Teng) is doing the recon, I think Shin is there to learn from Tou on how to be a Great General

Right now, we should be around 231 BC, not sure when in the year exactly. But the scouting mission in Han continues until 230 BC, which is when Tou/Neishi Teng wrecks them, and Han is assimilated by the Kingdom of Qin. It's possible Li Xin/Shin is with him when this happens, but the conquering of Han was basically a 3 sentence footnote lol. Not too much information around this event.

It seems that a full-scale assault on Zhao begins once again a year later, in 229 BC, and Wang Jian/Ousen, Qiang Lei/Kyoukai, and Yang Duan He/Yotanwa are the ones to lead the charge against the Zhao capital of Handan/Kantan, against Li Mu/Riboku, to a stalemate. Remember that Ousen and Yotanwa are Great Generals - seems like Kyoukai becomes at least a full-fledged general, if not a Great General herself. However, some conflicting sources say that Kyoukai went with them under Li Xin/Shin's orders, so who knows. Maybe Shin is a Great General by this time.

Second fun fact - this is also around the time Riboku is assassinated. He'll finally be gone y'all
No, we are still in 233 BC, three years still remain until the conquest of Han.

Oh yeah, it's Mr. Spin to win, it's the Frenchman, it's Tou and he's back baby. And Rokuomi is here too

Users who are viewing this thread