Kingdom - Ch. 758 - Trickery and Deception

Dex-chan lover
Shin stutters too much in these scenes, almost like a background character
this was fine hundreds of chapters ago, now it's stupid, as if he had no presence
Wdym? Shin has always struggled with anything intelectual. There has never been a time or arc in which he had overcome that weakness. Of course it is stupid, he IS stupid. The only "wise" part to him are his morals, but he can't even really put into words those ideals. Just look at the very recent arc with Kanki, just how much he is struggling to try to make his mind about the whole situation. This is pretty natural to his character.

Dex-chan lover
Wdym? Shin has always struggled with anything intelectual. There has never been a time or arc in which he had overcome that weakness. Of course it is stupid, he IS stupid. The only "wise" part to him are his morals, but he can't even really put into words those ideals. Just look at the very recent arc with Kanki, just how much he is struggling to try to make his mind about the whole situation. This is pretty natural to his character.

no it isn't
he should at least behave like he doesn't understand or doesn't care at this point; getting OVERWHELMED by the presence of other characters seems completely out of touch, almost as if the main story never happened; I understand him getting a reaction from Riboku or other great generals, but not overwhelmed, not anymore

is this the dude that sliced Keisha and Houken in half?

Dex-chan lover
no it isn't
he should at least behave like he doesn't understand or doesn't care at this point; getting OVERWHELMED by the presence of other characters seems completely out of touch, almost as if the main story never happened; I understand him getting a reaction from Riboku or other great generals, but not overwhelmed, not anymore

If we were talking about another general trying to impose on Shin, then I would agree with you, but the point here is that no matter how tough Shin is in battle, he is in the same level as any random citizen compared to most of the people in that building. The pressure that he is feeling is very different. He is VERY out of his zone, this is a room of smart people, he is dumb.

The strongest fighter will feel pressure when confronted against a smart person in a contest of wits. If they were fighting then the smart person would be the one feeling the pressure. Do you get what I'm trying to explain here?

no it isn't

Honestly you're up against someone on the level of Rishi and being told to talk philosophy. Shin's probably never so much as cracked open a book. It's pretty comparable to say, Lu Bu feeling the heat if you put him against Confucius and told him to begin debating. Just because he doesn't afraid of anything in battle doesn't mean he can't be overwhelmed by anything at all.

Users who are viewing this thread