Kingdom - Ch. 769 - Hi Shin Unit, Reborn

Banned
30k man. Kyou Kai alone would have 10k soldiers under her. Does that mean they elevated Kyoukai to be a general or does it work like pre-GG Kanki army where a lot of his 5000-man commanders led tens of thousands of soldiers

Dex-chan lover
Closer and closer we get to Shin learning how to be a top-tier Instinctive General and he's also learned a few tactics in the past. If this keeps up he'll only be a few steps away from being a Great-General of The Heavens...although I have a feeling that won't happen until only the strongest enemy state remains.

Dex-chan lover
I see what they did there. The upcoming battles will be tough, so it wouldn't make any sense for Hi Shin Unit to not suffer any loses. And if they lose a lot of man then it is only logical that some of the core members of the unit would be among them. However, since it would be too much emotionally for the unit to keep losing major characters like Shousa, Gakurai or Naki, they just padded their numbers with 22 thousand non-Hi Shin soldiers, so they can both lose a realistic amount of men, while keeping the main cast safe with reasonable explanation. Smart

Banned
I see what they did there. The upcoming battles will be tough, so it wouldn't make any sense for Hi Shin Unit to not suffer any loses. And if they lose a lot of man then it is only logical that some of the core members of the unit would be among them. However, since it would be too much emotionally for the unit to keep losing major characters like Shousa, Gakurai or Naki, they just padded their numbers with 22 thousand non-Hi Shin soldiers, so they can both lose a realistic amount of men, while keeping the main cast safe with reasonable explanation. Smart
8000 is also Shin core number. On Shukai plains Shin said that the core of his army would always be the 8000 man on Shukai plains

Dex-chan lover
That new guy, Shoukai.
  • His look is resemblance of the late Shousa
  • His last name is "Shou" like the late Shousa
  • Use spear like the late Shousa
He gotta be relative of the late Shousa.
I don't know, with the first two points you could also say that the king of Qi is related to Ouki and Ousen:

hXQD3VH.png

Man... Gakurai died and was replaced with this piece of crap. -_-

Users who are viewing this thread