Kingdom - Ch. 781 - Reinforced By The Two Legends

It's always so crazy to see several armored soldier be sliced through. It's not just the super human and horse strength, but also the super engineering used to create the weapon that could do that. Modern soldiers would run away if they saw a man on horseback going around slicing through tanks and missiles.

Dex-chan lover
At this point I assume every blade they have is made of vibranium adamantium or something

Their leather/padded armour at the time isn't exactly cutting proof but it does a decent job (usually) resisting lightsaber slash every named characters uses

Dex-chan lover
Lmao Denrimi you fucking amateur, how could you so easily fall for the teleport gambit?
Always have warp engineers covering your theoretically impossible flanks

Dex-chan lover
Seriously, why even use armors if the enemy can cut you in half with a single swing?

Last edited:
At this point I assume every blade they have is made of vibranium adamantium or something

Their leather/padded armour at the time isn't exactly cutting proof but it does a decent job (usually) resisting lightsaber slash every named characters uses
It's lamellar armor, metal lamellar too. This would be considered heavy armor all the way till the late 13th century.

Fed-Kun's army
Bets on who will cut down shibashou? Unless one of riboku's inner circle guys eats it this time, my guess is that shibashou will be shin's big win for this battle

Dex-chan lover
It's always so crazy to see several armored soldier be sliced through. It's not just the super human and horse strength, but also the super engineering used to create the weapon that could do that. Modern soldiers would run away if they saw a man on horseback going around slicing through tanks and missiles.
Eh, that's the storytelling at play. Liu Bei of Three Kingdoms fame managed similar feats of being an army unto himself. I don't mind that much.

Sometimes you have to accept some over-the-top fantastical stuff and follow the narrative; after all, we don't often question the durability of clothing and other articles of clothing in magic fantasies.

Teleporting armies really don't fit this story, though.

Users who are viewing this thread