Kingdom - Ch. 787 - The Wolf Blood Oath

Dex-chan lover
Oh my god Ji Aga was a chunnibyou. "If we believe this is wolf's blood, then so shall it be! With the moon and soil as our witness!" XD

Also, didn't expect Return to Monke man to be the one that died. Huh.

What was the point of dropping a flashback to a guy we never cared about, and already saw getting killed last chapter? you are supposed to build these things up so that they can have an emotional impact on the reader

These last minute developments have the opposite effect

Anyway at least it seems like big woman will live, since Ji Aga ignored her and just moved on
Context to the warriors fighting, and how, even the enemies are people, with their own hopes and dreams.

Fed-Kun's army
What was the point of dropping a flashback to a guy we never cared about, and already saw getting killed last chapter? you are supposed to build these things up so that they can have an emotional impact on the reader

These last minute developments have the opposite effect

Anyway at least it seems like big woman will live, since Ji Aga ignored her and just moved on
That's a trope in Kingdom. They introduce a super elite never heard of general/character that has the potential to be a Great General in the start of the battle and after midway through the battle they get killed in a 1v1 where they also inflict a grevious damamge to their enemy just for that enemy, usually Qin, to get back up the next day with no problem ( the biggest one being Kyoukai literally giving her life essence to Shin). The last minute flashback is just an obligatory: " Yeah this character died in less than half the battle after hyping him up, but look at the flashback on how relevant and well developed he is".

Double-page supporter
So many flashbacks lately. And let's be honest, it doesn't make me care all that much about them knowing what we know now. Felt like a waste of time, so I hope the surviving meathead will prove himself worthy of a flashback

Double-page supporter
She still not death (she was mumbling), so prolly in next chapter Scarred Lady gonna be an hero.
I wonder what kind of keikaku gonna do Ou Sen

Fed-Kun's army
God the flashback really fooled me into thinking ji aga would win that encounter. That followed by "haha you thought she got stabbed but ji aga's weapon is a club" ..
Shiryou is gonna live. Just you wait and see

Aggregator gang
And yet another flashback for a side character.
Alteast the manga can now go on to other parts of the battle.

Double-page supporter
TALL LADY LIVED!
Yet Mortally wounded and surounded....yeah she will not go Anywhere......took 1 of them with her tough...respect

Respect for the Bond between these 2 too

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Its like I'm reading the same shit all over again :/ the pattern is getting boring

Dex-chan lover
T49Aw7Q.png

Oh, word? :02:

Users who are viewing this thread