Kingdom - Ch. 795 - For the Sake of Victory

Dex-chan lover
I feel like some BS turnaround is waiting right around the corner with Ousen going "Just as I planned all along!" or something.

Double-page supporter
Riboku won hands-down this time. The reason why Ousen lost was due to Riboku's strategy/gamble of finishing the war on the very first day itself. Ousen is quite used to long wars and such a sudden charge was unexpected for him. Had this war been drawn long enough, it would have been anyone's game.
Ousen will probably come stronger out of this, with his weaknesses rectified. Only Tou remains as a General who has not lost.
Kitari and Heki's Love Story will probably have a tragic ending.

Double-page supporter
Riboku won hands-down this time. The reason why Ousen lost was due to Riboku's strategy/gamble of finishing the war on the very first day itself. Ousen is quite used to long wars and such a sudden charge was unexpected for him. Had this war been drawn long enough, it would have been anyone's game.
Ousen will probably come stronger out of this, with his weaknesses rectified. Only Tou remains as a General who has not lost.
Kitari and Heki's Love Story will probably have a tragic ending.
Moubu also still hasn't lost i think

Dex-chan lover
2 armies down, guess we'll just magically recruit a new 100k army to invade, armies grow on trees after all but only Qin trees.
To be fair, same for the Zhao.
Ever since the coalition war arc has ended, and we begun the current war with Zhao, There have been like 5 Zhao armies either completely or mostly annihilated. Yet, somehow, not only can they still field these armies, according to the previous chapter they have also deployed armies, yes, armieS plural to cut off the Qin retreat. So not only do they have these forces, after all of their own defeats and losses in the past, they also have spare ones just as a means of strategic pursuit.

Aggregator gang
Hon decision to save Hi Shin was right at least he does give command unlike the general... Wondering if Kitari escape will be plot armour..

I feel like some BS turnaround is waiting right around the corner with Ousen going "Just as I planned all along!" or something.
Yeah, same here. He's going to be all "the only way to fool Riboku was to also fool my generals, so he'd fall into my trap. Their sacrifice won't be in vain" or some other deus ex machina

Dex-chan lover
Let's see how ousen recovers from this...at the same time our boy just admitted shin is a key figure for qin

Fed-Kun's army
2 armies down, guess we'll just magically recruit a new 100k army to invade, armies grow on trees after all but only Qin trees.
I mean, it's what literally worked for Qin and the Roman Republic. The reason why they usually won wars despite horrible losses was that their conscription system was robust enough to replace those armies and grind the enemies down by throwing more bodies.

Users who are viewing this thread