Kingdom - Ch. 797 - Crumbling Away

Dex-chan lover
Sei needs to send another general to take over, Ousen clearly can't take on Riboku and got wrecked with no plan at all "uh no akshully he's like super smart and so super smart riboku had to dumb down his plan to win" that's some hardcore cope by the souou

If Ousen actually realized that a simple direct straight-forward battle was his weakness, then he should not have bet everything on trying to win one when he himself does not have high physical combat power and has always relied on his close retainer generals to make up for that. Especially when none of them was near him at his hq when SBS army engaged his.

I do not think we can definitely conclude that Shiryou is dead yet when the last we saw of her was she losing consciousness on horseback and being surrounded by Zhao troops. So she might still be alive but taken prisoner.

Power Uploader
SO, Riboku won by making his plan just attack and we will win, and because it was so simple Ousen failed? Like that is the idea were are going with? Man, I don't know what to say but that sounds so stupid to me. Like sure stupid shit happened in real life too but man Ousen had so much set up and it really felt like he tripped and fell with his face not in the dirt but thought the earth.

Dex-chan lover
riboku won a huge victory because the author decided they should win a huge victory and every single fighter from the zhao++ area is worth 10 qin and their generals are worth 3 qin generals. They had that stupid as hell fake mud fort with huge tunnels thing as an excuse to keep shin and co from real fighting so that qin could be slaughtered without killing people that actually matter.

Dex-chan lover
From what I understand, Ousen is at his best when the battle comes down to the chaos of engagements where being able to manage that complexity allows him to come out on top even against stronger opponents, but Riboku basically cut off any attempts Ousen could’ve to make this battle chaotic, sending forces like the Ri Shin out of the picture who are known for their chaotic interferences into his strategies.

He basically took out all the unknown variables from the match until all that was left was just head on engagement, where his now very moralized forces would come out on top, and Ouse had no more cards to play.

SO, Riboku won by making his plan just attack and we will win, and because it was so simple Ousen failed? Like that is the idea were are going with? Man, I don't know what to say but that sounds so stupid to me. Like sure stupid shit happened in real life too but man Ousen had so much set up and it really felt like he tripped and fell with his face not in the dirt but thought the earth.
he distract and lure off like 15k of Shin army and how many of that wilding girl army as well, also he lure Akou army out of position then came back and ambush them. Also he conceal and raise a bigger army and more general to defense as well.

Users who are viewing this thread