Kingdom - Ch. 798 - The Woman I Love

Dex-chan lover
yea except we've seen how Zhao treats their Qin prisoners no matter their rank, i somehow doubt seika soldiers had some great love for this specific woman enough that they would go against their Zhao "allies"
Other way around: Zhao are being far and away excessive in how they're treating their prisoners of war because of the extreme bad blood caused by Kan Ki (and also their king's lineage are a bunch of extreme sadist perverts). Seika on the other hand have shown themselves to hold themselves to a very honourable code of ethics, and haven't been stained by the war up to this point. The execution of the lay soldiers is, sadly, common, because there are just too many of them, they aren't worth anything strategically or monetarily (in other words, ransom), and it's seen as a mercy to kill them when they have no chance to recover and will slowly die on the battlefield.

Banned
Nobility often got treated remarkably well by their captors, in some cases because of chivalry, others because of wanting ransom, and so on. Again, the damaged armor if it were to pinch her blood vessels would have just prevented exsanguination; she still would have died without treatment.
Nah if she was a prisoner she wouldn't be walking around freely. This seems different now and really fishy

Dex-chan lover
yea except we've seen how Zhao treats their Qin prisoners no matter their rank, i somehow doubt seika soldiers had some great love for this specific woman enough that they would go against their Zhao "allies"
They explained it in the chapter, Spee D. Reader. She was kept alive out of respect for her as a warrior because she slew Ji Aga and his best bud did what he thought Ji Aga would do in this situation.

Fed-Kun's army
Well this was another unnecessary filler chapter without any of the main characters. Great, just great.

Double-page supporter
Ahh now the bastard's either gonna defect or be a snitch and give out all the intel fucking amazing oh well atleast qin has shin's plot Armour speaking of shin homeboy barely had any screen time this arc

Well this was another unnecessary filler chapter without any of the main characters. Great, just great.
i dont get this
one of the biggest problems of stories in general, is that the world only exist within the main characther, Hara sensei is trying to no do that, even minor characther have they own story, ans is the common since the begining
this is something highly praise in other manga like One Piece or HXH, if you dont like it go read naruto or any isekai that pops up every season

Users who are viewing this thread