Kingdom - Ch. 803 - The Third Pillar

Dex-chan lover
Am I... The only one that is starting to get annoyed by how Shin's answer for every move/tactic someone explains is screeching "WHAT?". I understand that they want to depict him more as a "instinctual" type of general, but he has absolutely 0 growth in my view, my boio wants to be a great general, but doesn't look like he is moving towards it at all, iunno.
Honestly feels like Shin's getting dumber. What happened to the guy keeping his squad alive against that onslaught of chariots by thinking on his feet, and formulating a strategy based on the unique conditions of the battlefield and the resources at his disposal? Now that was a display worthy of an instinctive tactician.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine some rich looking fucks coming over to your village and telling you you're actually a part of a bigger empire and that you'll have to send your men to war in short time, most likely to die.
Also you'll have to start paying taxes.
Nah, I get why they were killed, but they were probably low level officials forced to go there because of their boss. It kind of sucks for everyone.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly feels like Shin's getting dumber. What happened to the guy keeping his squad alive against that onslaught of chariots by thinking on his feet, and formulating a strategy based on the unique conditions of the battlefield and the resources at his disposal? Now that was a display worthy of an instinctive tactician.

Wasn't the idea of using the dead bodies as ramparts against the chariots Kyoukai's idea?

Shin's idea was simply to grab a random horse that was available and engaging the the chariots with it.
But he had issues fighting the chariots, as he couldn't really see a way to fight them, until Kyoukai yelled "Fight the chariot as a whole!" or something and Shin started targeting the wheels.

On a similar subject, it's nice to see that Kyoukai is being remembered as a strategist again. Ever since Karyo Ten arrived, or whatever her name is, it feels like it's been forgotten that Kyoukai was an unconventional but oddly effective strategist. Prolly something like an instinctual strategist as well as she hadn't really had any formal training and, if I recall, her explanation was often pretty simple, like, "You guys go over there, while group 2 then moves around the flank and then group 3 comes in from over here and SMACK! We win. Or something."

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
finally the death spiral is back. of course the chapter about crushing han has to revolve around riboku the main character tho

Happens a lot in real life actually lol. Hawaiians do not like being a state.
Yeah, was gonna say that kinda sounds like every remote/small town ever. Also how I figure the First Nations/Native Americans feel in general.

We're finally going to see Tou as the General Commander of an invasion.
Damn Hara, why did you keep us waiting for so long?😭😭😭

Dex-chan lover
Kyou Kai was inspired by General Qiang Lei, who in real life was a man. I think it's very unlikely that she and Shin would have a child.

I'm pretty sure it'll happen eventually. They just haven't had a chance to hold hands and go up a mountain together yet.

Users who are viewing this thread