KINGDOM OF THE "Z" - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Casual Encounter

I already don't like the main character, he abandoned his friends to survive then shamelessly tells the girl that her plan to make a new country is shit before saying "Lets stick together because im a pussy who might abandon you too!"

Dex-chan lover
I can't see any potential with this concept. Also, isn't she supposed to be smart? There's not way three people are enough to provide generic diversity to defeat incestuous genetic diseases.

@bastek66 Yeah I agree. It's like Kakegurui where the "MC" is just a self-insert and the real MCs are literally every other characters.

Everybody's complaining about the guy as if they'd be out fighting crowds of zombies but nobody bats an eye at the psychopathic girls who think they can start a country in a single generation by breaking the first law of thermodynamics.

This. The queen of the Kingdom of Zombies tells the self-insert beta mc guy that she's the brains of the operation but she can't even take the first law of thermodynamics into account. Even if the zombies are a source of infinite energy by some sort of sorcery, they can't build a population with just three people. That would be a disaster for the genetics of their offspring, not to mention that they would have to take care of some infants in midst of a zombie apocalypse...

Double-page supporter
Male character is so weak and disgusting, but you can tell he's going to survive because of some bs. Gross appeal. Instant no read. Good luck with this garbage.

What the actual fuck. I only read 5 pages and I had to jump to the comment section cause WHAT THE FUCK!? They get injected with the super soldier formula or something? Even a 6'4 karate master would not be able to smash a skull to pieces with a heel drop. Or stomp, w.e. Even if the rest of the body is rotten the human skeleton will stay hard and sturdy for a couple of decades. And what kind of baseball bat is she using that can take off heads like a guillotine? What kind of homo sapian is she? A gorilla? The hell is wrong with their heads too?

Aggregator gang
Plot: 4
Execution: 5
Potential: 8

I don't like the characters. Neither the winy bitch of a MC nor the girls.

However, I see potential in this dung. I hope it doesn't dissapoint me.

Dex-chan lover
I mean i expected some bad shit but i hoped it would be interesting bad shit

Damn I really like the new idea and goals to overdone zombie genre.But the main character is just ruining the story for me.

The moment she mention about limitless energy, I'm bought. Forget about making child and all, just let me switch with that loser and I'll help her making a country.

Why everything needs to have school life? I don't understand. Even when an apocalypse comes, they stay in school?

Fed-Kun's army
haha mc is really whiny and the girls are misandrist twats but there’s a bit of potential

Users who are viewing this thread