KINGDOM OF THE "Z" - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - Persuasion

Honestly, although I'm not a fan of the main MC. I actually really really enjoy this series, because the take on it is completely different to many other mangas. The scenario isn't original but the application is really done well. Specifically I think this series becomes WAY more enjoyable when you realize Karin and Miki are the real MCs. Male is just a funny supporting cast lol.

Fed-Kun's army
I get the MC is more a plot device to show how hyper competent the girls are, but he comes of as a total moron as opposed to an everyman.

Double-page supporter
Wow. just wow
He gets scared from a person stuck in a tree. He opens his mouth and says something idiotic like "why did you come here, the gate was closed and the lights were off" Sif thats going to stop anyone dumbass. Not like it was padlocked and covered in barb wire. Then to take the cake, he blows up when the girl decided to not make a move and risk saving him, when he CANT BRING ANYTHING to the table himself. Just wow. How dumb do you have to be. But I really enjoyed how she turned it into eliminating the competition.. with her many helpers lol.. Cant wait to so what shes does. Hopefully its good.

That guy was as pathetic as the MC too <.<
Sif not for the girls being interesting and having some mysterious thing going on, I'd give up on this already. Each chapter just keeps highlighting how trash he is :/ He should shut his mouth at least.

MC gains a few IQ points and gets less irritating every chapter, too bad his iq is still -100 and irritation levels are a 100.

Dex-chan lover
I like the idea of Sato being the moral anchor that keeps them in line and ties them back to their humanity.

Fed-Kun's army
I won't use the word "useless" here, because they are "spineless". Useless people has tried, even if they fail and become a burden. Spineless people don't even try, and demand people that have tried to cover for them. So what's the point saving them? He just said that they can safely eat there, while doing nothing. When he asked to go out gather supply, he start looking other group to latch on. If he or someone in his group has decent head, he/she will go out and create his/her own group, or take over the group. That's what I call trying. At least I hope the girls can "force" them to work if they got rescued....

And what an disappointing MC... Sure this can be used as an excuse to keep their humanity, but is it humanly to ask people that protect you, while you have little contribution to the group, to go risk themself saving unknown people? I won't bitching like this if MC has done / achieve something big for the group before he start demanding something.

Users who are viewing this thread