Kingdom - Vol. 55 Ch. 599 - Right Wing's Scales

Dex-chan lover
@daime17

Ouken is way on the other side of the battlefield. Unless Zhao launches attacks on all 3 parts, there's no way he'll be able to get from the left side to the right side, undetected.

And if he has to take his time doing it, Shin & Kyoukai will have some time to recover, provided they actually try and delay him.

Oh come on, guys. Riboku isn't to blame that the author keeps sending him into battles and campaigns he never took part in. And if Ousen can use Shin, Riboku sure as hell can use Houken.

Wait, who the f*ck is this guy again in the last page? Is he the one who killed Ou Ki?

Dex-chan lover
I like how in most series a one man army unit would be seen as something badass going down. But this dude is such a straight arrow and has lost his novelty, he's boring af.

Houken... if something happens to Kyoukai, IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO KYOUKAI, I swear I'm going to Japan to kill the author when the manga ends. That's a promise.

Oh boy! Seems the author has something special planned for chapter 600! Wherever be something heroic or tragic, we'll have to wait to see!

oh yeah... houken is here again! ... The most boring charakter in this manga...

Man, if Shin isn't a general after this I'm gonna be perturbed.

Houken is nothing but a big ass pussy who kill people who he can't defeat by waiting for them after the long war and weakened and kill em cowardly. he did the same to ouki's partner

Users who are viewing this thread