Kingdom - Vol. 57 Ch. 622 - Houken

Ok Riboku, I am going to summon my special cheat code too!
*Google search Houken*
"鳳" is the legend on the bird "phoenix". "賢" is smart.
Source: https://japanese-names.info/first_name/houken/

Lmao, dear author you didn't need to go that far about the Phoenix part, lol
But the "smart"? Is Riboku Houken bro which is why he listen to him? 🙃

y'all niggas spitting some shit over this before you know the reason of everything, it's so okay.
if you've read Kingdom till ch 622 you should know that you should shut up before everything ends

it always been like this.

I just hope our mangaka wont drag this battle out for more then 5 weeks...

Double-page supporter
@Firianath

And people love Zodd. Yet here we go with all this whining. "Ugh just kill him off he's so boring, he's such a plot armor." Oh no, an incredibly important strategist has an incredibly powerful bodyguard who will save his life. Such plot armor. Such bad writing. So boring despite being the most unique character in the series so far.

Wake me up when this absolute Tool is finally dead😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

Though who knows even with how this is playing up to be Shins Biggest Victory over everyone and everything, Houken still might just do a Houdini so he can continue being a pain in the ass for future chapters.
I really wouldn't be shocked.

Kingdom is so slow man if this goes on with that speed we will have 2000 Chapters

Group Leader
Hou Ken is the culmination of ideas that sounds cool on paper but people don't give a shit about.

He starts off cool but he does not grow as a character and goes out of its way to be so unused he becomes nothing more than a simple tin foil and a crude obstacle for the protagonists to beat.

At this point Hou Ken is not even be thine name. It is just a thing. A simple, boring, and disappointing plot device.

Aggregator gang
I was getting annoyed with Houken but then I realised that it has something to do with Kyoukai and Shin's parallels with Kyou and Ouki. Was it not said that Houken suffered heavy injuries under Kyou's hand before he was finished by Ouki? Well then, given that, it's not far off to assume that Houken's death will now be assured.

Group Leader
I can't believe shin is getting beaten up by a metaphor

Users who are viewing this thread