Kingdom - Vol. 58 Ch. 627 - Where the Path Leads

Fed-Kun's army
Wow. First comment. But amazing. It was sooner than I had thought but shin has finally done the impossible. Thanks for the scanlations!

2nd comment*

Finally, maybe after this bullshit is over maybe we can get something interesting again

Dex-chan lover
Nonstop bitching about Houken. You people drool over many characters who are already useless in the story, ceased character development hundreds of chapters ago, are no longer relevant to the main character on-page, or are only 'interesting' because we haven't seen the extent of their 'oooh mystery', or are needlessly complex/simple without a story behind it. He was an important and interesting element to the story, and a major part of Shin's growth - and here he passes, appropriately and when he should. This was well done, not a situation to curse.

Honestly, I don't know how the story's going to continue after the subjugation of Zhao, if it will at all. We know next to nothing about the other states, all the major antagonists with any development are in Zhao, backstories of protagonists are in Zhao.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!

FINALLY.

I'm going to open up a bottle of champagne. Finally! I could cry from joy.

Whelp, i was wrong.

Still wondering where they are going from here. Shin just beat the final Boss. Are they just going for the classic "Its rumored that this guy is even stronger then Houken" asspull, or will Shin turn into some sort of Saitama character that just mows down everything in his Path?

Or maybe its too early to call Houken out, yeah that strike looks pretty conclusive but if there is one character that won't die until his head is ripped off its Houken.

@Kayriel perso i like the character of houken, but i don't like when the author use it like a deus ex machina who come only when the adversaire are tired/injured/famish, i wonder what the result of a duel between him and other "strong" character are if he take them on to of theyr strengh (sorry for my english)

His win seems like bullshit but I accept it, a bullshit ending for a bullshit character, Houken doubted his path for a moment and went in denial, his glaive broken so as his will, good job Shin

Users who are viewing this thread