Kingdom - Vol. 58 Ch. 635 - Mountain of Treasure

Aggregator gang
@Rzaj who told you this nonsense? Eating horses is perfectly fine. And they no longer need mobility, they have a fort. All they need is to wait for supplies to come

@kavinh I recall that Zhao have been dumping poison on the corpses of the horses and soldiers on the battlefield in the plains so they may have to acquire the food elsewhere.

Dex-chan lover
History spoiler

So I guess this is Hara's way to set up Riboku's death. With the fall of Gyou it will probably be the final nail in an unjustified coffin for the Zhao king to have him die.

Double-page supporter
CANNIBALISM

DECISIVE TANG VICTORY

https://i.4pcdn.org/tg/1503602567712.png

Dex-chan lover
Ah long pig, the quintessential delicacy of attrition war, and far off colonies in rimworlds

*And, my son, that's how they have eaten AAAAAALL the people that were still in the city!*

Finally, the 18th day! Felt like a year! Oh wait- It was 2 years.
The longest 18 days in my life.

Food: the mountain tribes are hunting, so maybe Ousen's army could hunt, too. Or just get the frickin supply line that was cut off, re-started, because if I remember correctly, it's not cut off now. Or maybe I don't remember well, it's been 18 days 2 years after all. My hunch is, he'll come up with option 3 which I'm yet to see.

@ZeonII True they can eat horses but how long will that last them? If you can't feed the horses they'll all die off. The manga made it sound like some surprising/shocking idea that will be revealed.

Dex-chan lover
"Kept y'all waiting, huh?" - you sure freaking did author.
This brilliant starving tactic worked indeed. Impressive.

Fed-Kun's army
If it's not cannibalism, they're modernizing it
China has historically been large-scale cannibalizing up 'till the 1920's

Users who are viewing this thread