Kingdom - Vol. 59 Ch. 640 - Nation's Keystone

Dex-chan lover
I don't know what Zhao can do now. Even if they save Riboku and remove that awful king, their capital is checkmated. Qin just has to throw another large army at it and it'll fall. They hardly have any worthy generals left. Meanwhile, Yan could still pose a threat. And Qi has no reason to stay quiet, either.

Dex-chan lover
Zhao got fucked to the moon and back by their own king.

A shame that Tou didn't get his chance to shine. I was hoping for a bit more of screen time for him before Retsubi was taken.

69 days since Heki and Shin have last seen each other. Nice.

Double-page supporter
@ZeonII What do you think has been happening the past month? Next chapter it'll be revealed that Yontawa is pregnant with Heki's child

well the author could go off the historical rails again, he did openly at least once or twice (riboku defeated), every other time it was a reinterpretation before (i.e. get framed for rebellion)

white haired boi already mentioned regicide was on the table, would be cool to see them start a civil war then run off and retire after springing him, although i'm not really sure rubickcube and every officer in zhao loyal to him (presumably all of them) could beat 100k elite soldiers that are sworn to the king in typical bad ancient fashion.

edit: the royal messenger soldiers speedblitzed riboku's leftover officers, which is only kaine, but still...

and qin so far hasn't been shown to use that one tactic from the records here, so maybe that wont happen

Fed-Kun's army
Is it just me or did the author draw kyoukai to appear more feminine than before?

Dex-chan lover
For them it was 69 days. For us it was over 2 years. Actually wow. It's about time both we and Shin's squad get a breather.

Aggregator gang
Riboku is the enemy but I feel for him. He was gonna clutch the game and then the Zhao King unplugged the console.

And Hara still isn't gonna respect Rokuomi anytime soon 😂😭

Users who are viewing this thread