Kingdom - Vol. 59 Ch. 646 - Not Since Ganmon

Carrying so bloody hard, only to have your mates smashing everything to smithereens... I feel ya Riboku

So he's dead? Or did i read to much into it? "The candle being extinguished"

I really don't give a shit about Riboku
The dude lost every battle in the manga where he had number advantage every time and the god of war Hokun on his side.

Dex-chan lover
@Redington He killed Ou Ki. Sure, Houken's there at the time, but it was still a surprise attack from both sides if I'm not mistaken.

I still think Riboku hasn't delivered the hype he was meant to, but eh.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone's talking about Riboku when it's actually the crown prince's reaction that's more important. Unlike Sei, this guy doesn't even have the will to fight against his younger brother. So much for the hope of Zhao.

Dex-chan lover
I don't like Ribuku, but I wont deny that he wasn't the worst strategist. He had many grand battles and he always managed to escape death, that alone is a great feat. So I feel a lil sad for him. A lil.

This man fought bravely for his country, but he was betrayed time and time again. What a tragic fate.

Fed-Kun's army
At this point, Riboku is already in his late 60s or early 70s, during his prime and before King Tou Jou become Zhao's king. Riboku is the true rival of Hakuki.

Dex-chan lover
why do people dislike Riboku?
he's cool
there's hardly any bad characters in this series

Damn....I kinda am happy things are shitty for you Riboku, you've put way more people through much more turmoil

Fed-Kun's army
i dont like riboku or kaine but damn bruh she cares for him that much thats sad bro

Dex-chan lover
Its not like I feel bad for riboku, but it's nice to see this side of him and not only his ''arrogant'' side actually he's not a bad person just on the wrong side.
(plot armor still a bit annoying but it iz what it iz)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread