Kingdom - Vol. 61 Ch. 665 - Rei's Purpose

if you think about it, our complaints about the manga having shitty arcs, shitty characters, and shitty asspulls are only exacerbated due to the fact that we're waiting a week for each chapter. If this was a full-on binge or marathon, this part's just gonna be a blink of the eye and we'd move on to the more juicy dynasty warriors typa action in no time.

Dex-chan lover
Man, Shin told you to wait 3 days till Kyoukai has reconvered. I hope no shit is gonna happen to her because you fucked up.

And Rei is gonna get a master class "know-your-place" beating, but i would like if Shin was the one doing it since he knows how much Kyoukai has pushed herself.

Dex-chan lover
Just send her ass to Kanki, Kyuokai alone is enough bullshit, a second one is unnecessary.

On first glance this seems like a do-over of Kyoukai's previous Shiyuu fight. I do hope there will be some new aspect to it, like Kyoukai not just being a Shiyuu, but also a commander with weight and comrades and stuff.

I still strongly remember when this was a story about a single orphan boy raging so hard he bent the fabric of space-time around him. If that boy were here today seeing this, would he be just standing there mumbling to himself, "I p-promised K-Kyoukai I'd let her h-handle it..."

Dex-chan lover
ritual purpose is to sever ties from outerworld, the only ties that rei currently have is Kai

Users who are viewing this thread