Kingdom - Vol. 61 Ch. 665 - Rei's Purpose

Dex-chan lover
this character is so bad
the concept is so alien and so detached from reality, it's probably the only problem I have with this manga
"this 150cm girl can kill hundreds of men by doing a dance!"
absolute fantasy
at least Houken was a hulking giant murder machine, he looked the part

Double-page supporter
Thanks so much for the update Sense scans! So Kyou Rei vs Kyou Kai next chapter..

When Kou spotted Kyou Rei she was spilling her guts out. I suspect she's averse to killing and just sucking it up or something

At least Rankai was a half a ton beast, and Houken was like 2,3 meters tall. The Shiyuu is just... I hope Kyoukai defeats her soon so we can get on with it

Aggregator gang
People saying you shouldn't complain about realism, but there are limits to how much you can stretch your suspension of disbelief. And it's not like we weren't complaining about stuff like teleporting armies or the worst part of the whole manga: Houken

I'm fine with the dynasty warriors bullshit, thats just how Kingdom rolls.

I'm not fine with entire chapters wasted on this sideplot nobody cares about.

@Flabadyflue
@Big_Boss

You guys realise there's no way to accurately tell something from that era right? I mean it's around 220 BC. Think for a moment, the best book we got from around 200 years AFTER that is a fantasy book about a guy who walks over water.

Power Uploader
@bewoulf idk if you use irony too good or you actually don't know about historical documents depicting those times. 😔

Dex-chan lover
I haven't read the raws so I'm assuming a bit, but somehow it's appropriate that Chapter 666 will be Kyoukai against her demon(s)

Double-page supporter
Imagine the sausage fest Kingdom would have been if it were realistic from the start.

Users who are viewing this thread