Kingdom - Vol. 70 Ch. 768 - Their Promise

Dex-chan lover
So, it was nice but does not make much sense if we see the characters as real people. Like sure I could get it if he said after this war but after the unification? We know the time frame for Shin it can still be another 10 years or even 30... He does not know. Like just get together.
It would've been at least a little more realistic if it's just one kingdom lol. Unification could take more than a generation for all they care.

Dex-chan lover
Sushang: Stay alive
Mingxi: Stay alive
YgxeD7N.jpg

Sauce for the profile pic? Why's she got a gun there lol
Rebuild World. If you wanna know specifically the context:
She's not a real person, but the MC's sentient AI. She can sometimes project herself like a hologram, so ambushes like that are possible

Sure, but that kind of framing isn't the same as romantic chemistry. I'm not saying they don't get along (they obviously do), but it doesn't feel the most natural to me either. More like the author decided we'd get here eventually, and now we've gotten here without particular buildup in this direction aside from a couples pages and gags here and there.
I think maybe u read pass their buildup. Houken fight where shin almost died is the first and most obvious hint

Dex-chan lover
I think maybe u read pass their buildup. Houken fight where shin almost died is the first and most obvious hint
I don't disagree that they have a close bond, I just never read it as being particularly romantic.

Some dust got in my eye reading this chapter, but anyway… About damn time, Shin!! I’m glad I waited a year and a half before I picked up Kingdom again. Though I am a little bummed we now have to wait for the story to basically end before they tie the knot (or whatever Qin tradition is). Hell… I might be middle aged by the time that happens. 0_0

Good to see Shin putting himself out there to move there relationship forward. I hope they succeed were Ouki's engagement failed.

Users who are viewing this thread