King's Proposal - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Garden (1)

Dex-chan lover
At any rate, I still do not know what magic is according to the manga. This is like how to draw a horse.

How to draw a horse. First, draw two circle. Second, draw the legs. Third, draw the face. Fourth, draw the hair. Fifth, add small details.

Dex-chan lover
I still don't see the point of sending MC to school. I understand he needs to learn magic to protect himself, but it was obvious from the start that sending Saika the Witch to school was going to cause all kinds of problems. Wouldn't it have been better to select some trustworthy private tutors and explain the situation to them? Having Saika constantly ask oddly basic questions and messing up is bound to be suspicious after a while.

Fed-Kun's army
I still don't see the point of sending MC to school. I understand he needs to learn magic to protect himself, but it was obvious from the start that sending Saika the Witch to school was going to cause all kinds of problems. Wouldn't it have been better to select some trustworthy private tutors and explain the situation to them? Having Saika constantly ask oddly basic questions and messing up is bound to be suspicious after a while.
it's especially odd considering that
Kuroe is an exceptionally skilled magician and should easily be able to teach the MC.
Now that i think about it, Kuroe actually does teach the MC later on in the story so i really don't see why she couldn't have done it now

Dex-chan lover
That poor sexy teacher waifu just saw one of her students unleash raw power equivalent to some serious military ordinance. Of course any normal person would just faint after that.

Double-page supporter
At any rate, I still do not know what magic is according to the manga. This is like how to draw a horse.

How to draw a horse. First, draw two circle. Second, draw the legs. Third, draw the face. Fourth, draw the hair. Fifth, add small details.
Simply put the problem is the difference between saika's and normal mage's mana tank and output. What basically happened in this chapter is an amateur driver started his(?) ride. But instead of a car, he(?) mistakingly started a space rocket lol

Double-page supporter
There could be a lot of reasons. 1st, the most logical reasoning is since the attacker is still unknown, no one could be fully trusted. The victim here was the world-saving witch, so theoritically not many beings could harm her even if she put her guard down. The attacker could be an outsider, an insider, or maybe the alliance of both. Thus whoever it is, to limit the info regarding MC=saika condition probably would be the best.
2nd is to teach the MC about void garden. The time to seperate both of them is still remaining unknown, so it would be better to introduce him(?) to all things that saika knows so it's easier to act as her. Saika is the symbol of the savior, and also the final bastion of the humanity, so it would be better if "saika is still active" remains as status quo

Wu

Group Leader
If you're interested in my theory, it would be that Kuroe wants MC around other people since the attacker attacked Saika when she was alone, so being around other people (particularly someone strong like Ruri) could discourage the one that attacked Saika

Staff
Super Moderator
There could be a lot of reasons. 1st, the most logical reasoning is since the attacker is still unknown, no one could be fully trusted. The victim here was the world-saving witch, so theoritically not many beings could harm her even if she put her guard down. The attacker could be an outsider, an insider, or maybe the alliance of both. Thus whoever it is, to limit the info regarding MC=saika condition probably would be the best.
2nd is to teach the MC about void garden.
I mean...
The only logical explaination why going to school wouldn't be a shit idea is because the other students could be used for protection
But as you said, saika is apparently the strongest, so the students probably can't do shit if she wasn't assassinated.

The problems outweight the benefits. It would be way better to keep mc isolated under lockdown while practicing magic.
For various reasons;
it was obvious from the start that sending Saika the Witch to school was going to cause all kinds of problems. Wouldn't it have been better to select some trustworthy private tutors and explain the situation to them? Having Saika constantly ask oddly basic questions and messing up is bound to be suspicious after a while.
it's especially odd considering that
Kuroe is an exceptionally skilled magician and should easily be able to teach the MC.
Now that i think about it, Kuroe actually does teach the MC later on in the story so i really don't see why she couldn't have done it now

I also really don't like how they downplayed the attack on saika in the meeting.

Users who are viewing this thread