King's Proposal - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Conversion (3)

Dex-chan lover
Been a while since the last update. For some reason I was under the impression that he was sent to another world, but I guess not since his sister is here?

Fed-Kun's army
Been a while since the last update. For some reason I was under the impression that he was sent to another world, but I guess not since his sister is here?
IIRC its some semi-secret magic thing where whenever they defeat monsters history gets rewritten to make it so the monster never existed in the first place, but it takes place in the mc's home world.

Dex-chan lover
Kurieda certainly has plenty of sex appeal, but she should know that romantic relationships between teacher and student are improper.

The male teacher denying permission for a mock battle is completely reasonable.

Dex-chan lover
What an epic way to end the chapter!

I was expecting the wall to crack because he could not control his magic, but instead of that tiny flying thing, I thought the wall breaking apart. And then, lo and behold, turn out the wall breaking apart because of a whole herd of dragons shows up! Absolutely mind-blowing!

Mind Blown from "Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job!"

Some kind of alternative reality like Burn the Witch or Bleach probably. Another possibility is just another pocket dimension like storage magic.

Double-page supporter
Respect for the teacher not allowing a mock battle request by an S-class to a normal(in his eyes) student.

Dex-chan lover
Some kind of alternative reality like Burn the Witch or Bleach probably. Another possibility is just another pocket dimension like storage magic.
same world just really protected with separating barriers and the like.

Dex-chan lover
I would've folded to the teacher and lmao I love how they memed the trope of the MC getting challenged

Users who are viewing this thread