King's Proposal - Vol. 3 Ch. 11.3 - Witch (1)

Thank you so much for picking this up!!! I did some terrible MTL on my own and even despite all the poor qualities, the next few chapters still make me so hyped. Excited for your release

Dex-chan lover
i mean, what is she expecting here? Saika is a well know figure in the school so if she sudden have a maid, everyone would question it and ask her about it eventually.
Like if someone say something during that general meeting then what is she gonna do?

Supporter
Did the old team drop this ?
On another note like nisashi13 pointed out, idk what Kuroe was expecting, feel like someone photobombing a celebrity photo and stalking them expecting no one to notice :chad:

If I could request for an improvement. Please wait to upload until you've completed the whole chapter as a single submission. It gets pretty disjointed when partial chapters are uploaded piecemeal.

Group Leader
If I could request for an improvement. Please wait to upload until you've completed the whole chapter as a single submission. It gets pretty disjointed when partial chapters are uploaded piecemeal.
The online Japanese releases are sectioned like this as well, so I opted for that structure to stay consistent with them.:pepehmm:

Users who are viewing this thread