King's Proposal - Vol. 3 Ch. 12.4 - Witch (2)

Fed-Kun's army
So if I'm following this correctly
1. Earth was destroyed 500 yrs ago
2. Earth 2.0 was created, people moved over
3. Earth 2.0 is going to be destroyed
Why can't she just create it again? Why bother saving the world when you can make new ones?

Thank you for the quick upload Engineer TF2, I hope everyone is prepared for Chapter 13, it's going to be awesome as hell

Why can't she just create it again? Why bother saving the world when you can make new ones?
For 3. It's because there's no point making a new world if humanity is gone

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for update. But probably this is better if you guys merge all chapter's parts, if that is possible.

For 3. It's because there's no point making a new world if humanity is gone
Just move them, duh!

all those lore dump in one page is hurting me + the twist of the witch's identity and all the rushing with kuroe's character, feels like an axed-flag

Last edited:
all those lore dump in one page is hurting me + the twist of the witch's identity and all, feels like an axed-flag
Raw has 17 chapters and already started another arc so, up to you what to think of that. Next 2 chapters should close this confusion you have as well

Dex-chan lover
If this hasn't met axe-kun then I think we can safely say this is still setup and the real plot is about to begin

Dex-chan lover
Not the first story with a god like being giving up on saving the world after losing faith on humanity.

Dex-chan lover
Pulling a UBW in the first volume of the gender bender yuri novel series you needed to extend your previous series by like 10 volumes just so you could get enough clout to publish this is a real gutsy move. I salute you Tachibana Koushi for this and your parts of the Qualidea Code project.

story is going so hard here.
i really want to read the novels so bad, unfortunately im poor

Users who are viewing this thread