King's Proposal - Vol. 3 Ch. 9 - Rendezvous (1)

Dex-chan lover
I was wondering why when he became she the clothing change too. Turn out that some special uniform that have been wearing. So convenient, indeed.

Also, wow that's escalated quickly. Actually I really hope she was his childhood friend, not sister or step-sister. Sibling lover, even with different both mother and father, always leave bad taste in the mouth for certain people.

Thank you for the update!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Oh my, I guess a tiger can’t hide its stripes too well. Here I thought the bro-con little sister would be a love rival for Saika’s affection, instead she is just a total bro-con more than anything else.

Dex-chan lover
There’s always some incest. I like that Mushiki is capable of using Saika’s magic properly, but hopefully we get to see the mastermind soon.

Also, “return back“ is kinda unnecessary, ”to return” already means you’re going back, so you can just leave it as “return”.

Dex-chan lover
it sad and funny about Ruri and Kuuga's relationship when we get to volume 3 :kek:

Dex-chan lover
I see no future for this series if the main focus is just detective mission trying to find the initial culprit. The scope is too narrow, unless the author pulled a detective conan.

Users who are viewing this thread