Kingyotsuma

Dex-chan lover
To the scanlators: I don't think that having a one-day delay is going to redirect any traffic your way, given that the first two chapters are missing. Who's gonna start reading something three chapters in?

@boldmonkey

funny, but i foresee many comments like urs, so i will take the time to respond.

we aren't posting the ch early on our site. the one-day delay was bc we have new uploaders for some of our series, and want to check their work as they upload, instead of having them upload the wrong thing with zero delay and having chapters ripped to other sites with those mistakes. good guess tho, but it's just a guess/assumption n u should prob ask before assuming.

the first two chapters are missing because this series is an anthology, and this chapter is a standalone one shot that we stumbled on before the rest of the series.

Dex-chan lover
Ah. You should probably put in the series description that it's an anthology then, because nobody's gonna guess it is.

Group Leader
@boldmonkey
Ah. You should probably look in the series format that it's an anthology then, because nobody's guess that it is.

Dex-chan lover
@aomira
Oh shit, I've never even noticed that. Do you know if you're gonna be able to scanlate the rest of the series as well? Since you found this first one more or less randomly, I mean.

Dex-chan lover
In a way, the evil brother ended up their matchmaker. What a fucked up story, but it was pretty fun.

@boldmonkey

our group has a one shots section to train newbies (eg. the first story was for newbie typesetter and proofreader), so now we hv found the full volumes we will prob continue to use d one shots to train the newbies. so uh we will prob release out of order (sry), depending on what our members like best, but cover all the vols as we go along.

This is still on going and has 6 tankoubon volumes released. The series has 2,050,000 copies in circulation at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread