Kinnikuman - Vol. 71 Ch. 698 - The Defendant Without A Vessel!

Fed-Kun's army
Someone make Justiceman job before he actually ends the arc with this fight

Dex-chan lover
You thought the real main villain of the arc was Satan, but it was me, someone only very vaguely mentioned in previous chapters and ties up some loose ends in the worldbuilding!

But seriously, Justiceman voiced something that was in the back of my mind, so I can't help but be curious for future plot developments to explain Satan's odd behavior.

Dex-chan lover
But seriously, Justiceman voiced something that was in the back of my mind, so I can't help but be curious for future plot developments to explain Satan's odd behavior.

I was thinking the exact same thing. Anyone who was paying attention should have been asking the same question: "If Satan has the patience to try to raise a vessel for millennia, why did he suddenly lose his temper and manifest a physical body now?"

And, you know, considering this is Kinnikuman, sometimes the answer would've been "eh, plot". But I'm really glad that Justiceman asked the question because it means we'll get an answer at some point!

So, Justiceman is calling out the BS about Satan not using his real body at any time, at this point I can't imagine any other more powerful guy to be the REAL antagonist, or maybe....

Users who are viewing this thread