Kinnikuman - Vol. 72 Ch. 707 - The Future Of Choujin And The Omegas!

Dex-chan lover
I understand that Kinnikuman's thing is forgiving his opponents and letting them turn face, but I honestly can't get over those C-rank choujins these Omegas slaughtered.

Dex-chan lover
I'm still not sure how the whole "death" thing works anymore, since the Choujin Graveyard could just be opened up to let out anybody they want.

but damn, a nice end to the arc and a new one beginning! The final one, it sure sounds like? I really don't know where we would go from here. But I see 12 figures riding down, so that probably means we'll need 12 Choujin to face them... I just hope they give the boys some time to rest/heal/train, because jumping into another gauntlet right now would be tough.

Yeah, the Omega slaughtering all those low level guys (and some not so low level guys) at the start of the arc still leaves a sour taste in my mouth. Death used to be a slap on the wrist but dead Choujin have been staying dead since the series revival.

Dex-chan lover
Kinnikuman isn't the type of serious, well thought out manga where you should consider how bullshit their death system is :p just enjoy the ride, and if something clever does happen, appreciate it in the moment, don't start trying to make sense of everything else, too!

JEEZ, I didn't think about it:Robin is still dead from the match with Nemesis, right? But in the sequel it's alive, so probably the Gods will revive him and anyone who perished(because Curry Cook is alse alive in Nisei)

Fed-Kun's army
OMG this last 3 episodes are amazing! Yudetamago have really gone up on plot work, they're preparing this "last" arc so well, puttin characters and objectives so clearly before it all starts.

They've improved so much over the last years :)

JEEZ, I didn't think about it:Robin is still dead from the match with Nemesis, right? But in the sequel it's alive, so probably the Gods will revive him and anyone who perished(because Curry Cook is alse alive in Nisei)
Honestly at this point I'm pretty sure Nisei and the Revival are completely unrelated to each other. They're probably two entirely different storylines.

Users who are viewing this thread