Kinnikuman - Vol. 73 Ch. 714 - Phoenix's True Plan!

Dex-chan lover
.... I was totes immersed in the chapter until Big Body was referred to as a choujin heavy hitter....He's likely better then your normie choujin and can probably take Geronimo Man in a 1vs1... but yeah I would declare Ned The Ninja a heavy hitter before I do big body. I like that particular destined prince but the only time he comes close to being a heavy hitter is when he taps into the Choujins' power of plot armor.

Dex-chan lover
@Krune Big Body is a heavy hitter though. His natural strength plus the power of the God of Strength makes him one of the physically strongest characters im the series. He just doesn't have the skills and intellegence to fully utilize it. Not to mention Big Body is as tough as a tank.

Fed-Kun's army
Jesus christ I didn't expect Phoenixman to buy that much time for everyone, he really saved them. I'm curious as to what Phoenix wants Big Body to do. Probably something related to his raw strength.

Dex-chan lover
four groups of 3, eh? I wonder who the Choujin can pull to be on their side...

Fed-Kun's army
Please please please, make the old Scramble for the Throne teams comeback!!! Really want to see Mammothman, Prisman, VTR, Hawkman or 100Ton again!!!

Users who are viewing this thread