Kinnikuman - Vol. 74 Ch. 721 - The Rainbow Over Egypt!

Damn, a choushin who's supposed to be as powerful as The Man himself died to a point blank Care Bear Stare.
Nice job Prisman.

Fed-Kun's army
Wait, so Geronimo was actually a human all along?! Will Geronimo's match shed some light on the ritual he took part in to supposedly become a choujin? Now that I think about it, him getting the piece is a gigantic death flag considering the arc will likely need to raise its stakes by having the gods get closer to accomplishing their goal.

Dex-chan lover
Prisman really said "yeah I'm a random side chara so what I killed a god hold that L"

am i the only one who has so much distaste for geronimo like fuck that guy right

Dex-chan lover
We've... known Geronimo was a human forever. It was literally his original backstory that he was a human that ascended to choujinhood rather than born choujin. A relevant thing we're finding out now is just how significant a biological difference that truly makes. It seems like despite his superhuman strength, his biology truly hasn't become choujinlike at all.

Dex-chan lover
what a twist. Though Meat did made a dummy that could do a weaker version of the light...

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter but dag they really shouldn't have done that while those two other choushin were able to see what was going on clearly from their vantage point. Also what was that weird crystal that dropped from the remains of Bihorn? I can see it now in order to force a match with a choushin Neptuneman will literally tear the piece out of Geronimo in order to entice his opponent. If not him it will be what ever evil choujin temporarily aligns with them in their fight with the choushin.

Dex-chan lover
That's weird. Two chapters ago, Bicorn said that there were other Choujin who could use the Capillaria Rays, but now Prisman is saying he's the only one who can use them. So which is it?

Group Leader
That's weird. Two chapters ago, Bicorn said that there were other Choujin who could use the Capillaria Rays, but now Prisman is saying he's the only one who can use them. So which is it?

It looks like it was just Prisman. In this panel from Chapter 327, where Bicorn's mentioning that, I assumed he meant Choujin as in plural by mistake and translated it as that. In retrospect, it seems like it was all singular.
8itPbn2.png

That'll get corrected.

Dex-chan lover
I think it's fine to go over Geromino's origins again, to possibly retcon or re-explain some things to line up with current canon. Besides, it's been literal decades since he was a prominent character in the series.

but holy shit, hats off to Prisman! and giving Geronimo the Capillaria Beam gives him a much-needed boost. Because without it, I'm not sure how Choushins can be defeated?

Users who are viewing this thread