Kinnikuman - Vol. 82 Ch. 802 - 415: The View From The Absolute Top!

Well folks, Vol 82 done, hope you enjoyed since it's gonna be a while before you see another ch, maybe

time will tell....
Do you ever plan on finishing translating Ultimate Muscle 2: Ultimate Chojin Tag? There's so many volumes that are missing and the gap between the stories this is so huge that it hasn't been updated for over two years! I'm sorry that what's up but I just really want to know what's going on.

Power Uploader
Do you ever plan on finishing translating Ultimate Muscle 2: Ultimate Chojin Tag? There's so many volumes that are missing and the gap between the stories this is so huge that it hasn't been updated for over two years! I'm sorry that what's up but I just really want to know what's going on.
I have been looking a translator for that project but didn't manage to recruit one with good results, hercules factory isn't interested on working on it either so for now, I can't make promises but maybe someday I will find rightful person,

if you or anyone else know of someone that's interested in working on it, hit me up

Dex-chan lover
Yudetamago, at age 1: "mamaa-ouch!"
Yudetamago's mothers: "Oh no, he hit his head on a doorknob! Hmm, he's staring at the keyhole?"
Yudetamago, gaining the Soul of a Mangaka from sheer hatred: "Keyholes are the DEVIL, the Source of all things EVIL and DARK! All our Creative Powers shall go towards revealing this Truth."

Dex-chan lover
Maybe the Machineguns will come back someday. Back then, they also came out of nowhere and uploaded a lot of chapters.
I still think it's weird that they skipped some volumes because the translator thinks they're boring lol

Power Uploader
Maybe the Machineguns will come back someday. Back then, they also came out of nowhere and uploaded a lot of chapters.
I still think it's weird that they skipped some volumes because the translator thinks they're boring lol
I can confirm they're not coming back anymore, they posted statement along ago due to mental health problems and yeah they had habit of skipping content from either fan requests or due to personal reasons which in hindsight was very bad move

still they did alot and I will always respect them for that

Users who are viewing this thread