Kinnikuman - Vol. 83 Ch. 811 - 424: Onward To The Paths Of Mercy and Harmony!

Dex-chan lover
Wait, Nisei is canon? And not only that, it's the finale of a time travel arc that's the shakiest part of the entire canon? Can't wait to see how they explain whatever timey wimey ball they come up with.

Dex-chan lover
Just read through what they had translated of Nisei, so Im super excited to see Chaos have his moment of holding back the evil. Glad to see all the previous villains still get a moment to shine with a fight

Dex-chan lover
Well! That outright confirms it! Chaos Avenir is canon-meaning that either what the God of Time is doing, or what the New Generation were doing in the ending of Nisei, is what caused the divergence.

Dex-chan lover
My boy Chaos is back! Based on his words, it seems like Chaos came from the future or maybe a different timeline. I'm guessing the God of Time is the reason there's a timeline split between Nisei and 2011. It could have something to do with the difference between Time Choujin's in Nisei and 2011.

I mean in Nisei, Time Choujin were naturally born descendants of Brutal Choujin. But now they're brand new creations of the God of Time. Maybe the Time Choujin in Nisei were prototypes for the God of Time before he found the means to create them from nothing.

Dex-chan lover
Can someone help me? How much do we need to know about Kinnikuman Nisei: Ultimate Chojin Tag Arc? I remember mostly the moves from that story, but not the actual plot or characters, because I just couldn't care about Kinnikuman Nisei characters.

i just love the new direction, how Yude is handling the god of Harmony faction, Robin mask's character, who i think works better as a rival, and the involvement of the God of time and time chojins

i'd just like to hear a bit more on what exactly is causing the unbalance in the universe, like if it's something on choujins biology or if it has to do with the WAY they are being created, like the desire behind it, i know kinnikuman is not really that big with super in depth explanations about stuff lol, but so far in 2011 most things are being clever, but still, i'm fine with what we got so far, that the new generation grow stronger than the last and they STEAL energy from the universe to do so

Fed-Kun's army
You got to love improvement on yude plot management and cohesive universe. Making sense out of time choujin, after making sense out of perfect choujin, god choujin and hell too!

Now I hope we ever get a complete nisei tag team tournament saga translation, always lost track of Chaos story and it’s going to be a major thing next.

Dex-chan lover
Can someone help me? How much do we need to know about Kinnikuman Nisei: Ultimate Chojin Tag Arc? I remember mostly the moves from that story, but not the actual plot or characters, because I just couldn't care about Kinnikuman Nisei characters.
My guess is that you'll have to remember Chao's character arc, as weird as it is. One thing to note is that Chaos was apparently the sole defender of justice between the events of Kinnikuman and Nisei as the OG generation got too old and the younger generation was still too young.

Dex-chan lover
You got to love improvement on yude plot management and cohesive universe. Making sense out of time choujin, after making sense out of perfect choujin, god choujin and hell too!
I know, right? I love how Yudetamago has made a very silly series MAKE SENSE in a way that still upholds all the stuff that came before! It's not a bunch of retcons and bullshit, but thoughtful world-building. I couldn't be happier with how this continuation has panned out, even after 12 years it hasn't run out of steam and just keeps getting better.

Power Uploader
Wait, Nisei is canon? And not only that, it's the finale of a time travel arc that's the shakiest part of the entire canon? Can't wait to see how they explain whatever timey wimey ball they come up with.
tbh you can see nisei characters way back in vol 37 and going by this interview words pre 2011 launch
"Revival is gonna be right after Terryman's match with Kinnikuman. And they did have plans to tie up to Nisei"

seems like that was the goal day 1
Can someone help me? How much do we need to know about Kinnikuman Nisei: Ultimate Chojin Tag Arc? I remember mostly the moves from that story, but not the actual plot or characters, because I just couldn't care about Kinnikuman Nisei characters
Only in time but I don't think you really to know much by now, we might as well see different ver. off chaos than one based off utag, even time choujins origins don't line up so far but it's gonna be explored in due time

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
My boy Chaos is back! Based on his words, it seems like Chaos came from the future or maybe a different timeline. I'm guessing the God of Time is the reason there's a timeline split between Nisei and 2011. It could have something to do with the difference between Time Choujin's in Nisei and 2011.

I mean in Nisei, Time Choujin were naturally born descendants of Brutal Choujin. But now they're brand new creations of the God of Time. Maybe the Time Choujin in Nisei were prototypes for the God of Time before he found the means to create them from nothing.
What if both versions of Time Choujin recursively cause each other? The pair we see in Nisei were inspired by a view of an alternate timeline, while they in turn were noticed by the God of Time...

My guess is that you'll have to remember Chao's character arc, as weird as it is. One thing to note is that Chaos was apparently the sole defender of justice between the events of Kinnikuman and Nisei as the OG generation got too old and the younger generation was still too young.
Well! That outright confirms it! Chaos Avenir is canon-meaning that either what the God of Time is doing, or what the New Generation were doing in the ending of Nisei, is what caused the divergence.
None of this necessarily has to be true. It could end up not tying into Nisei.
Basically all you really have to know right now, abdude, is while most of the OG were off doing WHATEVER; Chaos was around and relevant during the Justice Rest. And that he and a friend of his fought over Kinnikuman Great's mask (when it was sent flying into the audience during the final round of the tag tourney) and he won and kept the mask, which he has in his hands.
I don't think we need to remember Chaos' entire character arc just yet, this could be a different Chaos.

None of this necessarily has to be true. It could end up not tying into Nisei.
Basically all you really have to know right now, abdude, is while most of the OG were off doing WHATEVER; Chaos was around and relevant during the Justice Rest. And that he and a friend of his fought over Kinnikuman Great's mask (when it was sent flying into the audience during the final round of the tag tourney) and he won and kept the mask, which he has in his hands.
I don't think we need to remember Chaos' entire character arc just yet, this could be a different Chaos.
with all of this discussion it makes me wonder how would nisei be written if it happened with the context of the events in kinnikuman 2011

Users who are viewing this thread