Kinsei No Reveal - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Lol I am actually so confused on who's who and who she's the "imouto" of which "onee-san"

Also hope you continue 'till then end! Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
You see, the witnesses have to watch the sisters do the yuri to make it official..........................actually no, I'm just making things up, but that's probably how it is, maybe...
thank you for picking this up!
I hope it goes to the 3 way semi incest route

Dex-chan lover
I really like the president but her sister is so mysterious, I wonder what's her plan.

Thanks for translating the chapter.

I hope you continue translating this. You're much more efficient than the other group.

Fed-Kun's army
@Xel7 yeah if you're fine with lower quality magazine raws with compression artifacts translated through chinese to english instead of japanese, and things left untouched like some of the smaller phrases the characters say and the sfx. The way Lily translated the five oaths was worded more natural sounding than goon's. I think they did a stellar job for doing it from chinese, but Lily's would be my go to for this series. I also was the one to request her help on it and the raws are ones I bought and ripped.

@CSmith327 Hey, I don't actually give a shit what you think. Quit trying to subtly pressure @fsadddfsa into dropping the series just because it isn't to your particular standards. You guys don't own this series or any other.

Group Leader
@Xel7 worry not, fellow mortal. the king of goons shant drop it for i did a poll in my community and this was the winner. if i dropped it then that'd be a dick move to all who has voted.

@fsadddfsa For the record, I like all your translations, and I like the funny blurbs you write after the chapters. You're one of my top three groups on this site.

Fed-Kun's army
@fsadddfsa It's nice seeing multiple groups work on something. You're doing an excellent job for what you have to work with. I'm just saying personally for me I would read Lily's version. (Mainly since I requested her and like her work) I like the releases put out by your group and have several bookmarked. @Xel7 you don't have to be such an asshole cuz you don't like my opinion

@CSmith327 Your unsolicited opinion on a subject that has nothing to do with you will always get a rude answer.

Users who are viewing this thread