Kinsou no Vermeil ~Gakeppuchi Majutshi wa Saikyou no Yakusai to Mahou Sekai wo Tsukisusumu~

Dex-chan lover
This is a classic Ecchi-Action manga, I get Negima vibe in this.

Here link to Korean translate
http://www.11toon.com/bbs/board.php?bo_table=toons&stx=금장의+벨메이유+∼벼랑+끝+마술사는+최강의+재액과+마법세계를+헤쳐나간다∼&is=11438

The title in the home page of mangadex cuts of the end to end up with, "strongest Di-" so of course the only end is -ck.

And gonna drop this cause the manga is really bad for my heart since i hate it for she is a slut and as you can notice don't expect her to be a virgin cause she's not. LOL

Aggregator gang
@TouyaKazuki I am always concerned when I read stuff like this. I realize there is often a cultural difference in expectations of chastity, but when it comes to romantic interest, my opinion is that people who know what they are doing are >>>>>> than people who don't. Also, isn't she a succubus? Or at least like one?

@FeBriz Who cares what trash want. Cultural expectations of chastity just means they are all trash. Sex is fun when practiced safely, shaming women because of it is dumb af. It's toxic, cultural reasons are not an excuse to be bad people. That just means they're all bad people.

the author has either never seen a naked woman or wanted to avoid a certain rating... a nude devil onee san is all nice and well but tits without nipples look to me like cancer victims, accidents or horror shows

Users who are viewing this thread