Kintore Joshi to Ecchi na Micchaku Training Shichaimashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Somehow, Morimoto san is very Trusting

Contributor
Q18.png

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
It must be because i'm tired and going to sleep but i have this trance feeling after reading this...

Anyway, marked.

Edit: @SquigglesJP, what's up? Ping me next time too, please!

Dex-chan lover
Looky here, SquigglesJP with another quality manga😄 you know, I saw the thumbnail and I knew exactly what this was going to be. and I was 100% correct, lol XD also, where is the H for hentai tag at? 🤣

Dex-chan lover
@SquigglesJP!!!!!! WTF did you make me insta-follow & why is it that as soon as I saw the cover I automatically thought your team was behind it? Thank you for gracing me with another masterpiece & being the hero we don't deserve. Ignoring the possible sexual assault, at least they're dating I guess.

Dex-chan lover
straight up full direct fondling and dry humping in ch 1?

.....................this is gonna be wild, thks for the insta-follow

Power Uploader
@GuardianCraze Shhh... you didn't see me here. I wasn't here...

@WoodyCyber H-hentai?! -sweats- T-this is just a wholesome romance manga, right guys?! Guys?!!!!

@Ochrolv Uh oh, our name is being exposed to the public -hides in hole she dug- We need to be discreet boys! Coughs. That said, Ochrolv, you didn't see us here, we weren't here... *clicks* Over and Out.
tmZjrsR.png

Edit: @justforthelulz You have sharp eyes xD I generally avoid reading the table of contents and in general to avoid spoiling myself xD

Users who are viewing this thread