Kintore Joshi to Ecchi na Micchaku Training Shichaimashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Kongou's Amazing When She Strips

Contributor
Boi better train his muscles (and stamina) so that the next time she says, "My parents aren't home", there'll be no excuses for not exercising vigorously.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Hmm, i would like to princess carry someone one day. But i'm just too prone to procrastination so i would fail to mantain the routine.

I think Squiggles has awakened to something new.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, i would like to princess carry someone one day. But i'm just too prone to procrastination so i would fail to maintain the routine.
100% agree and relate-able.

I think Squiggles has awakened to something new.
oh god not me to O_O

Contributor
I'm still waiting for girl in the cover
I got bad news for you, @simcacwan
None of the chapters in this anthology feature the cover girl, who was drawn solely for the cover.

3c.jpg

omg i wonder how long since scanlator uses "ojamashimasu" thanks SquigglesJP for using this sentence

Power Uploader
@Richman procrastination? Yeh, me too... I want an hourglass body like Nami from One Piece or a muscle body like Kongou in this chapter...! :< but I've become fat like the girl in the cover. SOMEONE HELP ME! How will I be able to find a waifu with my FAT?!
OTalRnq.jpg

Don't look at her. Look at the weights. Waifu is temporary, gains are forever

I miss those good old muscle training days, doing thumb push ups and 4-finger pull ups. It's been over 10 years.

Dex-chan lover
@SquigglesJP Page 11 the word "continuing" is misspelled. Aw I like how she worked hard to achieve her goal to be fit for him. I also like it's a tan fit girl this time and she's not a complete tomboy. This chapter reminds me of another manga called Danberu Nan Kiro Moteru which is also good. Thanks for the translations.

Users who are viewing this thread