Kintore Joshi to Ecchi na Micchaku Training Shichaimashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Kongou's Amazing When She Strips

hqdefault.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
I wanna suck, lick, hug her muscles too AND THEN I wanna cuddle, pat and cuddle her some more for beiiing sooo kyyyyutee...Uwah!!!

but I've become fat like the girl in the cover. SOMEONE HELP ME! How will I be able to find a waifu with my FAT?!

@SquigglesJP Fat like the girl in the cover???? Ehhhhh.. Don't you mean "perfect"?
Here is the plan, find someone like Kongou, then Kiss, hug, suck her muscles 24/7. From all that suckage you lose what you got AND can keep her as a waifu afterwards. Two birbs with one Strike ;)

Fed-Kun's army
she literally destroyed him and then complain? lol.. but i have similar experience 😆

Dex-chan lover
Eh, he's "half way in" easily. And if he does some muscle training he'll get gains and happy waifu, a two-for-one deal XD

This girl is cute but a bit of an airhead. He has the right idea, she gives him the wrong idea then complains when he's too out of it due to her wrong idea to do the right idea?. real muscles for brains there.

Power Uploader
@Ochrolv Thank you so much! fixed~

@justforthelulz Hmm... with time travel to grab vol. 2... would I turn into a grandma just like Captain America in the Avengers movie?!

@3RDp GENIUS idea! Time to search for Kongou xD

@Yumiyun I'll tag along with you, but disguise! nyahahaha~

@Vasqueztion Time to buff up At Home...
ocatrhq.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread