Kintore Joshi to Ecchi na Micchaku Training Shichaimashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Ane Training

Contributor
A quick reminder that the only people who have an incest fetish are those who don’t have siblings of their own.

Contributor
Taguchi Kenji is a cultured mangaka.

S16.png

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I don't think i could keep a pokerface like that.

@Princethedankest
I had forgotten that even happened, probably because i don't like his works, i tried them and dropped them like a sack of potatos.

Staff
Super Moderator
@comeonnow0
I tried bro, i swear, but i got bored after a dozen chapters and just left it.

Dex-chan lover
@Richman
I was more referring to the fact that
the article is pure satire, so of course it "never happened" and that there was nothing to forget.

Staff
Super Moderator
@comeonnow0
Oh, then it got me good, i'm vulnerable to that since i'm not really interested in otaku stuff and news.

People think that "oh, siblings are hot" "oh, i hate being a only child" like nah, you've seen them as a child and you see them with acne you think of them as ugly, or at least you wouldn't fuck em. Being an only child might suck, but siblings ain't it fam. i love my sister and from an outsider's view she's probably attractive but I've seen her with teenage acne and as a nine year old. no thanks.

Dex-chan lover
@Electrokinesis You're also just speaking from your own experience and generalizing it, though. There are people with siblings who still have a sibling fetish.

Dex-chan lover
@Varler yeah I agree it’s the difference between watching and actually doing it I like incest story huge plus if they are blood related and I do have a sister but I don’t have any romantic or sexual feelings for her

But if there is an incest ship expect me to ride it.

Users who are viewing this thread